1. IS THIS PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No. But I suppose it was meant to be :)
2.WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME YOU BECAME PREGNANT?
Yep.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Me? I was in shock. Eddie was stoked...but completely confused by the positive pregnant test I handed him.
4. (question deleted due to annoyance)5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
28. (and guess what? I still am!)
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
In hindsight, it was obvious...but due to not paying attention to things that hadn't (ahem) appeared, it took me a little while to figure out what might be happening. So then I bought a pregnancy test...and lo and behold, it was positive.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Regan, via facebook message. Eddie was at work and I didn't want to tell him over the phone, but had to tell SOMEONE, so I confessed to her. I then told Eddie that night and my Mom the next day.
8. DID/DO YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes, we do. We find out on March 13th. I like to be prepared!
9. DUE DATE?
August 4th. Although that could possibly change after the ultrasound.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
No. I had "all day sickness". It started at about week 7 or 8 and hung around until about 2 weeks ago (though truthfully it's still not completely gone - I have my moments)
11. WHAT DO YOU CRAVE?
FOOD. More specifically - tacos (or anything mexican), cheeseburgers, spinach and artichoke dip (YUM), cottage cheese, tomatoes, Lucky Charms, pickles, and more recently: chocolate.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATES YOU THE MOST?
What doesn't?? Seriously. I'm a giant ball of walking irritation.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?This is the first (and according to Eddie...possibly the last. Mainly due to what I stated above)
14. DO YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU ARE GETTING? OR DO YOU PREFER ONE SEX OVER THE OTHER?
I am perfectly fine with either - as is Eddie. I would love to have one of both eventually, but it's all fair game with this first one!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS HAVE YOU GAINED SO FAR?
I might as well answer now...because I won't later. I don't know what I weighed 'before'...but I've gained 10 pounds from 9 weeks gestation to last Friday (almost 16 weeks).
I blame the tacos.
16. DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING A BABY SHOWER?
Yes. Late May/early June most likely.
17. IS IT A SURPRISE OR DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?
See above: obviously not a surprise...
18. HAVE YOU HAD ANY COMPLICATIONS SO FAR DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Aside from nagigng back pain and horrendous heartburn - everything has been going well!
19. WHERE DO YOU PLAN ON GIVING BIRTH?
Hopefully in a hospital...I don't think my car is big enough and I'd really hate to ruin our new flooring.
20. WHAT KIND OF DR DO YOU HAVE?
A good one I hope!
21. WHO WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Good question...I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
22. WHO WILL BE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Eddie...and hopefully a doctor or two.
23. DO YOU WANT IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Whatever works!
24. DO YOU WANT MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
YES. You know...if I need it...
25. WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU WILL BRING IN YOUR BAG?
Chocolate?
26. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF BABY STUFF?
Graco...not that I really own any yet.
27. WHAT WAS/IS THE FIRST PIECE OF FURNITURE YOU WILL OR HAVE BOUGHT?
we bought a wooden bassinet off of Craigslist...but I'm still not sure we're going to use it much. It seems wobbly.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POSITION TO SLEEP?
well it USED to be on my stomach!
29. WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON NAMING HIM/HER?
We're still working on those...
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR BABY TODAY?
16 weeks 4 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment