Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wind

The photo challenge this week at I Heart Faces is "wind."  Well, this is Kansas...in the Spring-time. We have plenty of that! Unfortunately, capturing it on camera is a little tricky. Here is my submission this week...my son facing down the wind on the playground (and boy was it gusty that day). I'm not sure if it does 'wind' justice, but I love this photo of him regardless.




Head over to iheartfaces (by clicking my link above) to see the other entries!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job capturing the wind! This is all sorts of fantastic! LOVE it! Totally feel the wind. What a sweet picture!

jessica said...

such a cool little dude...great shot :)

Unknown said...

Nice shot!!!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Love the sunglasses and the pinkish clouds!

deb duty said...

You captured a sweet moment. He's adorable and I love his shades.

Sarah said...

This is adorable. Love the processing on it!

Unknown said...

Too cute :)

Leesha said...

What great composition!

Mariah said...

What a little cutie. Love the colors.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That is too cute- love the shades

Lori Romano said...

Absolutely gorgeous entry! Love the colors, and he is just too cool in those shades! Love it!

Jessica Marie said...

Ooooooooooooh! Love it!

Rachel said...

Love this! How darling!

Tirzah said...

Love the shot & the processing! Super cute!

Carolina said...

Excellent! (all he needs is nice cold Dr. Pepper in his hands :)

Sojourning Sadlers said...

Cristen,
He is just all sorts of fabulous! Love your style!

Lucky Star Designs said...

Love the coloring of the sky... such a great lifestyle capture.

rachel said...

amazing shot. I love it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic and truly speaks to the theme...!

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

So cute, love his lips ... hmmm wind... great!

Mominin said...

Great capture!!

April said...

Cute!

Katarina said...

What a great picture! I love it.

Holly {among the wildflowers} said...

absolutely love this shot!! :-)

alpinekleins said...

Seriously so darling, love your processing and color :D

Kristn

Unknown said...

I love this shot! :-) beautiful processing too!

Unknown said...

Great photo! He's adorable!

Jenny said...

hehe cute photo :D

puna said...

This is so adorable!

Kate Williams said...

Love this picture! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I love the colors and the sky in the back is awesome. Your little boy is adorable!

KMG said...

LOVE it!!!!

kamileer said...

So special!