So, before I bust butt to get caught up on my Project 52 (which is I dunno...3 weeks behind now?) I want to post a couple of quick snaps from the Tulip Festival this last weekend. Nothing profound...the bright sun, busy background and slightly grumpy toddler made getting any 'cool' shots sort of impossible. Not to mention the sort of lack of...tulips. I guess I had envisioned a field of them, which was kind of silly in hindsight.
So here you go, Julian - unedited!
 |
I considered editing this one, but it was so gorgeous straight off the camera!
|
Just looking at these makes me yearn for the weather of last week. Breezy, sure...but at least it was sunny and warm, and now we're stuck indoors with the heat on. I suppose just when you start to take Spring warmth for granted, it gets pulled out from under you.
Crossing fingers for a warmer Easter weekend!
1 comment:
Gorgeous Cristen! With SOOC shots like this, who needs editing? Hope some warmer weather finds you soon! And Happy early Easter!
Post a Comment