Thursday, April 21, 2011

14/52 and 15/52

14/52....Excitement.
A couple of weeks ago we got to take our first zoo trip of the season. We only had an hour or so before closing, but that's just about as much patience Julian has in him anyhow. Here's a picture of him watching the chimps - which were by far his favorite.

(Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahhs!)

15/52....Work.

I've still been working on my crochet when I get a chance...a little less so now that Julian's sleeping pattern is all sorts of thrown off, but I do still enjoy it when I get a chance. Here's a newborn froggy hat I made. I didn't even use a pattern, just a lot of trial and error, so I'm pretty proud of it!


And as a bonus...
Grandma had a day off work last week and Julian was pleased as punch that she chose to spend it hanging out with him. We had a great morning at the park (probably one of the last sunny, pretty days for a while) and afterwards they shared a lunch of spaghetti at our local pizza place.  Grandma is by far Julian's favorite person. He won't even let Mommy and Daddy hold him when she is around!

No comments: