Protector of the homestead. Killer of all things rodent. First rate gardening assistant. All-around good guy.
He came to us a few years back, just one half of a pair of stray kitties. We fed him and he just never left. I'm glad he didn't - he is one of the most friendly, loving cats I've ever owned (and I've owned my share, trust me on that.)
He's also the first subject I got to try my new lens on. I just received my new 50mm 1.4 lens last night and once the kiddo was down for a nap, you bet your butt I was outside playing with it :) Archie was kind enough to stay still a moment - and it fit in perfect with this week's IHeartFaces theme, so I'm going to sneak this one in just in time!
Head over to iheartfaces.com for more entries!


6 comments:
awwww looks alot like my kitty! very sweet!
Beautiful!!
Good job catching him, it is hard. :) Nice photo, he could be a friend to my “kitten”.
Archibald is such a handsome fellow---he certainly seems to live up to his elegant name....
Aww! He looks like a sweetheart!
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment