Friday, March 13, 2009

Introducing: Pickle


It's a....






And here's the proof!








Some more pictures...








(How cute are those feet??)

So, the ultrasound went really well...Pickle appears to be healthy and normal in every aspect (phew) and was NOT shy whatsoever about showing off his little boy parts! The printed shot we got was kind of blurry, but trust me that we saw it more than clearly multiple times during the scan.

Are we surprised?? Yes! I really had no true 'feeling' as to what the gender was, but Eddie has been adamantly insisting it was a girl for months, and I think it had finally started rubbing off on me. So 2 minutes into the scan when she announced boy, we were both literally like 'wha..?' But we're very happy and excited...even if boy clothes are WAY less fun than girl clothes (something I realized pretty quickly when we went shopping for the outfit pictured above) ...but hey, maybe this will help me keep my clothes-spending in check (haha, yeah right).

So there you go! I'm sure there was other stuff I was going to post, but after fighting with a scanner for the better part of 2 hours, my brain is essentially mush. So I'll fill in whatever I missed later!

Next up on the poll...boy names. But we need to narrow it down to two or three first. So look for that in the near future!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Yeah! So calling him pickle was appropriate?

Guera said...

YAY!
Awwww!

Unknown said...

Such a special time...
Congratulations to you both!

Cristen said...

Yes, we did realize that we sort of nailed the "Pickle" nickname on the head. :)

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am not sure if you got my text, but I told Kaden that you were having a boy and he shook his head no and then signed girl. Then my mom came over and I told her and he overheard and said no, girl again then "argued" with me when I told him the baby is a boy. It was pretty cute. Well, congrats and if you do not end up having a giant then I should have some boy clothes for him when he is about 3-6 months for the colder weather!!!

Regan said...

Congratulations. I'm happy that the baby is healthy and doing well!

Mandy said...

OMG!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! A BOY!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!