Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Happy Place

Kind of hard to ignore the changes Spring is bringing...

I love flower pictures. I doubt these will be the last to grace my blog - so be forewarned. When I'm feeling a little down, there is no better therapy than flower therapy...and I will happily lay on the ground to get a good shot of some. Dirt and mud be damned!







See the bee? That's about as close as I get to bees without totally losing my cool...and there were a LOT on this tree!

Another great thing about flowers: unlike photos of people, you can over-edit them to your heart's desire and it only looks cooler. I tried to keep it fairly simple here, but I did have a lot of fun with the frames, etc. Sometimes you've just gotta get silly in photoshop ;)

3 comments:

Lori Romano said...

Absolutely love these!!! I am totally jealous though. We don't have near as many flowers blooming here yet!

diary of a single mommy said...

It has been raining way too much to take very many pictures here... But I can't wait until next month so I can! Where did you get your frames? I haven't tried them yet but I decided to learn frames and textures.

Cristen said...

Diana - most are freebies! Florabella and a few others give away freebies on their facebook pages every so often...so I usually just grab whatever they're giving away :)