I don't know if it's just me...but I find that in bad times (and good), I turn to music. Sometimes there's just a song that invokes a feeling or a mood that just FITS what you feel at that moment. Am I alone in this? I admit, music has always been a pretty important part of my life...but since having Julian, I rarely get to listen for enjoyment. For the next 7 days that is going to change. I am going to find and post one song that speaks to me that day and share it with you, and if you want to get in on the fun, share a song back...or just listen to my song and enjoy it...or just ignore my posts altogether. It's a free world :)
Tonight's choice was pretty easy. I've been feeling pretty down this evening and I can't really pinpoint why. Maybe it's the lack of time with Eddie this week...the mountains of housework, the sudden lack of anything exciting on my plate...I'm not sure. I just know that when I'm feeling a little down, this is one of my absolute favorite songs to listen to. It reminds me that life isn't perfect, people aren't perfect...I am not perfect...but sometimes you've just got to enjoy the 'mess.'
A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz (if you haven't heard this song for some reason, you absolutely must listen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment