Here's some photos:








Note: Pickle does not actually have a black buzz cut, as it appears in these photos. I asked the tech about that...she said it's just the way the ultrasound makes it look, and that the 3D doesn't pick up on fine details like hair, so she switched back to 2D for a moment to check for us. It turns out Pickle has the finest little peach fuzz on the back of his head :) which lays to rest all those old-wives tales about hair and heartburn - because I've had nothing but horrible heartburn and reflux since I was 5 weeks pregnant!So, we ended up coming home with about 30 photos both on CD and printed, as well as a DVD recording of the whole thing (which is hilarious...seeing every time she bounced the transducer off my belly to try and wake him up). Some of the photos are blurry due to her having to snap them mid-movement, but I think we still ended up with some good ones :) I only wish it could have lasted longer. I just don't get sick of seeing him! I guess I'll be getting that opportunity in about 80 days. Amazing how quickly it all flies by...last week I started my third trimester - and like clockwork, I'm suddenly feeling every bit of it! And like they (everyone on the planet) keep reminding me - it's only going to get worse. Break that news to my ankles...they seem to be taking it hardest these days.
Tomorrow is our baby shower - hope to be seeing some of you all there!!
2 comments:
Awww, he is so cute!!! (ok, they all kind of look the same in there, either way he is still cute!!!). Makes me almost want to have another one, oh wait, just joking :). I really don't feel that the 3rd trimester gets worse, it's the anticipation of your arrival that makes it go so slow. At the very end is when you might get more tired and just READY.
I love the pictures. One of them looks like he is smelling his foot...too cute. I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Sorry I can't be there. Have fun and hopefully you get some great things!
We had such a wonderful time at your shower! I hope it didn't wear you out too much! On the plus side, the 3rd trimester pretty much flies by, so even if it feels harder, it seems to end very quickly. Sorry we had to leave so quickly, Everett had been about as good as he could be for as long as could be expected! You are going to be a terrific mama by the way--And now you have tons of cute stuff to help out! When you get a moment (haha) could you email me the picture of Russ, Evie and me? Thanks a bunch, and hope everything goes well in the coming weeks. We really should get together soonish!
Post a Comment