Today, our 5th wedding anniversary, was spent in a way that it's never been spent before - as a family. Eddie and I decided to keep the plans low-key and decided on a little family time at a state park near our home. The short hike was a bit rough on the jogging stroller, but Julian was lulled to sleep by the bouncing. He hates to stay still! A few sandwiches, a bottle, fresh air and togetherness...it was a good day!
As for Julian, he turned 8 weeks on Thursday and keeps changing more and more every day. His newest accomplishments - smiling! (as in, AT someone - see above!) and talking...which gets louder and more pronounced as the days go by. He's definitely got a lot to say and likes to tell it to you to your face! So adorable. It makes our days together so much more fun. I'm already dreading leaving him when I go back to work in a few weeks. I'll miss my little buddy!
Leaving the hospital...

No comments:
Post a Comment