Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Fun Day




































Saturday my Mom and I took Julian to Topeka to see Daddy at Forbes AFB. His Air National Guard unit was having family fun day...and we figured we'd squeeze in a little shopping afterwards. It's amazing how much work it took to get us there and back! And of course we had our share of mishaps (keys locked in a car, unexpected downpours, cranky baby who refused to sleep...) It was a learning experience for sure...one that I'm not likely to repeat anytime soon. Add shopping to my list of things that are just not the same after baby!!

As for other happenings...Eddie and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this coming weekend. I can't believe it's been 5 whole years since our wedding - and a whopping 9 years since we started dating. Where does the time go? And why do I constantly find myself saying that?
Here's a trip down memory lane. Unfortunately, it's a short trip. Most of the old photos from our dating days are trapped on our old computer or in paper form. But it's still fun to look back :)


Posted by Picasa




Our first photo as a couple! Ignore the alcohol and the earring.

Our first trip to Estes Park


One of our engagement photos, circa 2004
Our Wedding Day in Estes Park...



Happy Aniversary to us! Looking forward to many many more years to come...

No comments: