Monday, December 13, 2010

The Artist

What happens when you hand a 16-month-old a hi-lighter just for fun? Art of course.


Yep, that's a nice steamy screen door. We crack it open when the wood stove makes our living room into a tropical paradise.


Makes for lots of fun artistic finger drawings as well.



Don't worry...we switched to crayons, but not before learning that hi-lighter does indeed wipe off the wall with Windex.






One thing is for certain - my boy loves to "dwah." Almost as much as he loves bubbles. Matter of fact, very few moments go by without a request for one or the other.   Gotta love toddler obsessions! 


3 comments:

Miriah said...

I love your new watermark. Of course, more than that I love these pictures of Julian. So sweet. Bea is my little artist as well. Gotta color every day. It is kinda magical.

Miriah said...

ohhh, and, I think sometime after the holidays, we need a get together so you can teach me some blogger magic tricks and some nifty camera stuff. Seriously, I haven't spent enough time figuring anything out but with some encouragement I bet it would go faster : )

Cristen said...

Just let me know when! Although I don't know if any tricks I have are all that magical ;) Still battled with blogger putting THESE up last night, nothing ever seems to be easy!