Friday, November 18, 2011

The last week, summed up in one image




The sad thing is, that really is only half of it. There's another antibiotic in the fridge, Sudafed in the drawers and a giant bottle of mucinex hiding somewhere. It's been a hairy week to say the least. I don't remember being this sick since Julian was born...so sick that I couldn't take care of my (equally sick) child. Today was the first day I started to feel a little normal, and my son must be sharing the feeling because he's jumping off the couch as we speak.  It couldn't come soon enough, I have a super busy 4 or 5 days ahead and I still feel like I could fall over at any given minute.

Winter isn't even here yet and I already remember why I SO prefer summer.

Here's some really long awaited pictures of Julian in his Larry the Cucumber outfit. I tried to post these a couple times and then would get busy and forget! There's actually more of him ON Halloween, but those haven't made it off the memory card yet. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

He is the most cutest little cucumber in all the world.




Hanging at the zoo. Took this one for Grandma (aka Oz fanatic)


Also at the zoo
Our pumpkins

This was the first year we carved one (well, since Julian came along). He was a HUGE help ;)


Some other Fall photos:

At Oztoberfest with Grandma (you know, months ago...yes, I'm behind)
Throwing some leaves with Grandma

These only lasted a few days before the wind took them. So glad I had my camera with me one evening!
Playing outside on a dreary day....before the illness struck!

1 comment:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

UGH, we've been sick too but just getting over it, thank goodness! Hope you guys feel better soon. Love the Larry the Cucumber costume too, cutest cucumber ever!