Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

I'm a little late, but I couldn't NOT post at least a quick word about what I'm thankful for. There is a lot....so much that it's just kind of hard to conglomerate into a few sentences, but I will try.

I am thankful for my family...my husband, and my son. I am thankful that our struggles are so little compared to some. I am thankful that we are all healthy and able. I am thankful for my feisty toddler...even given all his difficulties...I am thankful for his personality that shines so brightly and that I was chosen to be his mommy. I am thankful for my swiffer sweeper, my laptop, my external hard drive, our dishwasher and Julian's singing Veggie Tales toothbrush - the things that make my day-to-day life easier. I am also thankful for the invention of caffeine. I am thankful for my Mom who brightens up Julian's world and helps us out a TON.

I am thankful for my freedom of opinion, for the gift of common sense, and for the ability to pursue something I love while still spending my entire day with someone I love.

I am even thankful for facebook....sure, it's annoying a lot of the time...but how else would I know what my extended family are doing all the way across the country at any given moment?

I'm sure everyone had a lot to be thankful for this year, and I hope everyone had a relaxing holiday. Ours has been very laid back, and we are enjoying the down time. Looking forward to Christmas in a big way this year! I can't wait for Julian to really get into all the festivities for the first time!

1 comment:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Happy late Thanksgiving!!! I wish I could remember to be this thankful every day!