Thursday, May 31, 2012

A few things I learned on Tuesday.

1. Never (ever) trust mapquest. Never....especially when you are running 10 minutes late to an appointment you made nearly a month ago and you're lost in downtown KC.

2. I will never NOT be lost in downtown KC.

3. I should have been referred to a specialist a year ago. I would have missed out on a lot of confusion and pain.

4. I'm not stupid. Please inform my current OB of this, because so far the only person to be remotely close about what is wrong with me up until this point has been me.

5. Having to re-do a procedure that you could barely afford the first time because it wasn't done right? Suckage. Refer to #3.

6. Hope is not lost, and at least we're on the right path for the first time!


(I figured this was an easier way to update than to explain everything ad nauseum. Plus, I'm just really, REALLY tired.)


No comments: