Julian finally has his own space in our home! Like I mentioned in a previous post, Eddie and I cleared out a good portion of our back room - formerly our dining room that has since become a storage place for all of our renovation supplies, recycleables and pretty much everything else we didn't know what to do with. We purchased a large wooden playpen/gate to section off his side and will use the remaining 4 pieces to block off the fireplace next winter. This room will be the last room to get redone in our home, so once that happens I'm not sure if we'll keep it a play room or not, but right now it's an absolute sanity-saver. He has quite a large area to crawl, roll, and play with all his toys. It can stay as messy or as clean as we like and is completely baby-proofed, unlike the rest of our home.
Nonetheless, he finds the outlet covers FASCINATING. Here he is attempting to remove them. Luckily his fine motor skills do not allow him to be successful at this task.

No comments:
Post a Comment