Here's some photos from Julian's first zoo trip a couple of weeks ago (can you tell I'm behind? I'm catching up on posts!). It was a rare, beautiful March day, so we figured we'd get out and do something fun! Julian loves animals (just like Mommy), so I knew he'd have a blast at the petting zoo, and he didn't disappoint! He's was all full of squeals for the sheep and goats and even got a few well-placed eye jabs in. It was great fun!
He even got so excited he knocked Mommy flat on her rear in front of at least 20 people. To make matters even more pathetic, Daddy was filming video at the time. Compound that with the fact that he forgot to turn off the video, and well...it earns a spot on the blog. But hey, I didn't drop the baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment