Saturday, April 3, 2010

Painful

Today I woke up 30, and felt at least 45. Partially due to this massive head cold I'm fighting, partially due to waking up every 2 hours to nurse, but mostly due to this....






This is what happens when a baby's head meets a ceiling fan. That's all I'm going to say about it other than yes, it was my fault and yes, we did take him to the ER. It actually looks a bit worse in person than in the photo and it breaks my heart every time I see him. I'm just thankful it isn't worse. I'm pretty certain we had the worst April Fool's Day ever.

As for being 30...it's still sinking in, but I've got money burning a hole in my pocket (ok not really) and a great babysitter (Grandma) and a date with my husband and a large shopping center in Kansas City. I'm thinking that may take the edge off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: