Friday, April 30, 2010

Four Photo Friday

Just a few (four) fun photos of Julian from this last week. Photographing him has become more and more challenging these days as he rarely stays still and has absolutely no patience for mommy and her camera. He still remains my favorite subject, however. :)


(OOPS...fixing this! Picasa is a dirty dog and ate my photos!)
We went to the mall yesterday and I believe the consensus of the various female cashiers is that he looks at least one year old. I'm curious to see what his height measures out to be at his upcoming 9 month appointment. I know that he's as tall as one of our kitchen barstools. Perhaps I should just measure one of those! Either way, he's growing fast and some days that makes me a bit sad, until he does something absolutely fun and adorable and then I'm ok with it again.

No comments: