Fall's Arrival:
(not much fall going on here yet, but we did finally get a pumpkin picked out! Or a ball, as Julian refers to it. There's no convincing him otherwise.)
Warm:
(Clothing anyhow, if you don't count the bare feet. I promise it was plenty warm enough for bare feet. I just decided I wanted something more 'fall' than t-shirts and shorts for a change!)

So you've probably noticed I'm watermarking my images now. Not for any reason other than I figured out how to actually make one in Gimp (slowly getting the hang of that program and determined to get all I can out of it as it's FREE) so I decided I might as well make it sound official, even if it's not. And lo a (very simple) name and watermark were born.
I still haven't quite figured out where to put it or how large, but it's fun nonetheless! Name and style subject to change at my whim and fancy. :)



1 comment:
Beautiful photos and love your watermark!
Post a Comment