I think he's finally figured out how fun it is!
Yesterday we spent the afternoon with friends for a birthday party, and Julian was a walking machine! I've never seen him walk so much. By golly, I think he's got the hang of it!
Yesterday we spent the afternoon with friends for a birthday party, and Julian was a walking machine! I've never seen him walk so much. By golly, I think he's got the hang of it!
He's been walking up a storm ever since, and was even operating his push walker correctly last night and careening around the house with it (prior to that, he mainly crawled around pushing it like one of his toy cars.)
I didn't think I was ready for this, but I've decided that I am. I'm very excited for him!
Excuse the crappy pictures - I got my new camera Wednesday and have yet to really figure out how to use it. I tried shooting some of these in manual yesterday and it was tough! I absolutely ADORE my camera though. I'd seriously sleep with it under my pillow if Eddie wouldn't think I was absolutely batty. More photos to come in a couple of days!

No comments:
Post a Comment