Pink: I found this one rather challenging. No pink around this household! Finding a pink flower alive and thriving was no easy feat either - this one was courtesy of our neighbors.

Architecture: This is about as good as it gets around here. No big sky-scrapers, but I do love the older buildings in the downtown area!

Delicate: Not my favorite picture by far. I had actually planned on finding another web and taking a better picture, but a storm blew through and demolished them all.

Books: Taken in a rather interesting antiques shop nearby.

In other photography-related news, today I made a rather large purchase - my first DSLR camera! I've been wanting one for about 3 years, but only now feel ready to take on the task of really learning to shoot with one. I'm scared and excited all at the same time. I don't spend that kind of money on myself EVER, especially not since J was born. If it weren't for a very sweet deal offered by Best Buy (3 years financing same as cash), it would have been quite some time before I could have saved up enough to make this happen. Bring on the possibilities!

No comments:
Post a Comment