Hi Cristen! I followed your link on Babycenter (our boys were born just days apart) to find you here and LOVE your pictures! I love in this last set how he looks so grown up in the first two and then more like a baby in the second two. They grow up so fast! Anyway, just thought I'd leave a quick comment to let you know I enjoy your pictures!
3 comments:
Hi Cristen! I followed your link on Babycenter (our boys were born just days apart) to find you here and LOVE your pictures! I love in this last set how he looks so grown up in the first two and then more like a baby in the second two. They grow up so fast! Anyway, just thought I'd leave a quick comment to let you know I enjoy your pictures!
Love the photos :)
Thank you, guys!
Post a Comment