Last weekend I set out on a little adventure called self family portraits. My goal was to get just one nice picture of the three of us for Christmas cards, and I'm happy to say we achieved that goal. With the help of a tripod and my mom, who jumped around in circus-clown fashion in order to get Julian's attention (and she did), we actually ended up with some of my favorite pictures to date.
Since the pictures are a secret until Christmas cards go out, here's a sneak peek of sorts. Eddie and I set up the tripod and timer to capture a couple of pictures of just us (and a couple is all we got...the running back and forth to the camera got old pretty quickly.)


3 comments:
beautiful! <3
I LOVE your blog and your photos are amazing. I found you from the BabyCommunity email "thing". Do you edit your photos?...like the one of your son with the shark hat, did you photoshop it or all of them or are those SOOC?
Sorry Peas, just saw your comment!!
I do edit using Photoshop Elements, so most of these are edited in some way, even if it's just a little brightening or contrast pop. Thanks for checking out my blog!
Post a Comment