Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Not-So-Wordless-Wednesday: Winter

Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows that I am no fan of Winter. I much prefer Spring or Fall, or pretty much any other time of year. To me Winter is bleak, cold and downright depressing once January hits. I need sun to survive! Yet, regardless of my feelings on the matter, Winter still cometh. I see signs of it everywhere, from frosty morning windows to bare trees, to chapped cheeks and winter mittens. Slowly but surely it's making it's way to us and there's not a lot I can do but to try and enjoy it. See the beauty in it. Wear comfy pajamas and sip hot cocoa. So on and so forth.

My ode to the onslaught of cold days that have crept up on us...



(finally got these to show up larger! yay!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your son is stinkin' cute! LOVE the shark hat.