I take a lot (A LOT) of pictures of Eddie and Julian. Partly because they're so easily available, but mostly because I absolutely love catching the interaction between the two of them. They are two of my favorite people in the world and I love how much fun they have together! This picture was 100% spontaneous and I absolutely love everything about it. It just goes to show that love is, in fact, blind.
For a man who told me the night we met that he never wanted to have children, Eddie has turned out to be one incredible Dad. I am thankful every day for him and for the gift he gave me when he made me a Momma!
(I entered this photo into the weekly contest at IHeartFaces.com - click the button below to see more entries!)
7 comments:
I love it, so precious!!!!
On facebook Kristy Unton Photography
www.kristyunton.com
Such a lovely shot! He looks like a good daddy.
Adorable! Love the texture and mood that the b&w adds to the shot!
<3 it , very cute
there is really nothing better than seeing a father w/ his kids. This is GREAT!
aw so sweet! Love it!
I love this!
Post a Comment