So, this topic came up amongst a few friends recently and it really had me thinking. I don't really have a 'bucket list' persay, but sitting down and trying to think of a few things that I really want to do for ME in my lifetime was a worthy enough project to warrant a blog post. Here is what I've come up with so far....keeping in mind that really I'm very much the type of person to take what I have and run with it...I'm not always looking for the bigger or better, but there are a few things that I would love to acquire or do before my lifetime is up.
Cristen's Rough-Draft Bucket List goes as follows....
1.) Learn to ride a horse
2.) Sing karaoke.
3.) Learn to play at least one song on the guitar (mind you, I was almost there until I got pregnant and nauseated and totally lost interest in doing anything other than lying on the couch eating cereal.)
4.) Have a family vacation on a REAL beach. Ie: one that is not connected to a dirty puddle called a lake.
5.) Go to Disney World! (Yes, I'm like the only 31 year old that has never been....I figure Julian and I will get to see it for the first time together - someday!)
6.) Own a house with a fenced in backyard, front porch and at least one walk-in closet. Oh, and lots of windows!
7.) Travel out of the country...at least once.
8.) See Paul McCartney in concert before it's too late. Aerosmith too.
9.) Buy a new car - straight off the lot.
10.) Ski (or at least try)
11.) Write down my life story for my children to read (however dull it may be.)
12.) Take a second (first?) honeymoon.
So, what is on YOUR bucket list?
2 comments:
I'm 31, and I've never been to Disney World either, so you're not alone. :)
Thanks, Sarai - that makes me feel better! I'll make it there one day...by golly. My husband grew up in Florida and has only been about three dozen times ;)
Post a Comment