Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patchin'

This year marked the third year we visiting the Browndale Farms pumpkin patch and was officially the first year that Julian truly enjoyed almost everything about it! Our previous visits were pretty short as it was usually a bit on the chilly side and his attention span didn't last long (although last year the pumpkins in and of themselves were darn entertaining!) This year we must have been there nearly two hours just taking advantage of all the new and different things. The best part is, there are a few things that will be new to him next year as well as there were a few activities that were still a bit 'big' for him yet.

Here's some photos from our visit...99% are coming straight off my camera and into blog land. I find that half of my hold-up with blogging is that I feel the need to edit my photos to perfection and  well...I get pretty sick of staring at photoshop by the end of the day. Besides, when I give up the idea of editing them - I find more to post!

A little flashback action.....I can't believe how fast he's growing up!


These hay bales were by FAR the biggest hit. Every time we'd move on, he'd go right back!



one...two...three...JUMP

The view from the hay bales



The hedge ball slingshot was a bit worse for wear, but Eddie still got it to work a little

Corn maze

yep, Mommy was lollygagging.

A few out of focus pics courtesy of  Eddie :) This kid is too busy for photo ops!

back to the hay bales we go....


this makes me giggle. 

more hay bales!



needless to say, he wore himself out.
To see how much my little munchkin has grown since our visit last year, click here. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun pumpkin patch! I love the hay bales and one with your son standing on one! Great shots!