20 weeks:
22 weeks:
Friday I celebrated my 29th birthday. It's amazing that this time next year I'll be turning the big 3-0...an age that seemed all but ancient when I was younger. It's also amazing to realize that my mother was having her last child (ie: me) at this glorious age - and here I am pregnant with our first. Nonetheless, I really do feel like the timing is perfect for us. It's not a money thing - you'll never feel you have enough of that - but rather that Eddie and I both finally feel 'adult' enough to take on this challenge called parenthood. It was a journey we had to complete in to get to this point, and I feel that things happened the way they did for a reason. Finally I'm ready - and excited - to become a parent, and to do it with someone who's as equally excited as I am. It all worked out pretty darn nicely in my opinion :)
So, my 29th birthday came and went without much ado. A haircut, some enchiladas...it's funny how things get simpler as we get older. And really, I'm fine with that. Simple and quiet is something that will be hard to come by in a few months! I'm all for enjoying it while I can.
Thank you to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes! :)
1 comment:
I love seeing your belly grow. We definitely need to get together soon.
Post a Comment