I love fall! Cooler weather means more walks outside...
(with Grandma Rose who came to visit!)
bundling up...
golf cart rides...
Halloween costumes..

and fall photos!
It just doesn't get any better than that!
On a personal note, it is October and that means that my return to work is officially on the countdown. As my remaining maternity leave grows smaller and smaller, I find myself truly cherishing my time home with our Pickle. I'll admit, in the first few weeks all I wanted was a break, and some time to myself. Now I find that even when given the opportunity for time to myself, I spend it missing him and counting the minutes until I can be back home! That doesn't mean that every day is easy...we still have rough patches and I still find myself happily handing him off to Eddie as he walks in the door some evenings, but I just can't imagine spending 12 hours a day away from him in a matter of a few short weeks. It's going to be the hardest transition yet. In the mean time, I intend to try and enjoy every moment. I never imagined I would someday be so willing to give up independence and income just to stay home and watch TV with a pudgy, bald guy :) But I'm going to have to say that I am officially there.
No comments:
Post a Comment