Friday, July 2, 2010

July 3rd, 2009

....I was at least 60 lbs heavier than I am right now, with a good chunk of that being stored in my ankles and underneath my chin. 35 weeks pregnant to the day.


These were my last belly photos (sadly!). I was about as miserable as a girl could get. Kansas heat + humidity + walking around on swollen, puffy, achy feet. I was only happy in the pool. Even lying down hurt!

(if you look real close you can make out my swollen feet...which actually don't look too terrible here. I wish I had taken more photographic evidence of my pitting cankle edema!)

Little did I know I had just 20 more days to go.
Yep, folks...the countdown is officially on, and I'm finding myself taking a cruise down memory lane a lot more often these days.

It's amazing what a difference a year makes.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww. I'm due in December and living up north. I feared being big in the winter due to having to walk on icy surfaces, but I've been told by many it's much harder to be due in the hot summer months. I can see why. I'm only in my fifth month, and I hate walking around outside.

Liza Trumbower said...

It's so fun to think back to those last weeks of pregnancy and how much has changed! It goes by so quickly!

By the way, I recently received the Sunshine Award and want to pass it on to you.

http://ramblingsstayathomemom.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-award.html

Have a great week!