Here I am still procrastinating putting up birthday party photos in favor of an easy-cheesy 4 photo upload from Picasa (or maybe I'm just purposefully leaving you on the edge of your seat!)
I spend way too much time on forums these days, and one of the amateur photography forums I follow has started a weekly scavenger hunt. I don't post on that forum very often as I feel fairly inferior with my camera and photography skills, but I'm really enjoying this scavenger hunt idea. It has given me an excuse to get outside and take photos of something other than my (incredibly adorable yummylicious) baby, without the pressure of feeling like my photos have to be perfect.
Here are the categories from last week and my 'finds.'
"Lines"

"Sharp"
(which should also be labeled 'dirty'. I was hoping for a shiny saw blade, but due to Eddie cutting pieces of our pre-primed trim, the saw blade looked like this instead)
I spend way too much time on forums these days, and one of the amateur photography forums I follow has started a weekly scavenger hunt. I don't post on that forum very often as I feel fairly inferior with my camera and photography skills, but I'm really enjoying this scavenger hunt idea. It has given me an excuse to get outside and take photos of something other than my (incredibly adorable yummylicious) baby, without the pressure of feeling like my photos have to be perfect.
Here are the categories from last week and my 'finds.'
"Lines"
"Sharp"
(which should also be labeled 'dirty'. I was hoping for a shiny saw blade, but due to Eddie cutting pieces of our pre-primed trim, the saw blade looked like this instead)
"Light"
(our kitchen...ignore the mess and the bottle of water on the counter top. I'd make it disappear, but photoshop does not speak my language)
"Wings"
(who knew turkey buzzards could make for pretty scenery?)
There actually was 5 categories, but that doesn't fit in with my 4 photo Picasa lazy ass approach to blogging, so I omitted a cute, but photographically unimpressive photo of Eddie and Julian. Which goes to show just how lazy I am, because it was a darn cute photo.
More next week! And birthday photos! Yes! I swear!

No comments:
Post a Comment