Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine

The weather this week was pretty amazing. Julian and I broke out of our little dungeon called 'home' and enjoyed some hours out in the sunshine!







Look at that sweet mop of hair. Eddie says it's time for me to trim it again...I'm not sure I'm in agreeance.



Later that night...less sunshine, but still plenty warm. We broke out the monkey backpack for a little test drive around the block.




It went amazingly well. I don't expect it to last.

3 comments:

Lori Romano said...

These are such great shots Cristen! I can't wait to get outside and get more with my daughter now that it seems Spring is really here! Absolutely love these!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh my gosh, love the monkey backpack. It's seriously too cute. Love the new header too and the photo's are all fabulous!

Miriah said...

Alright lady! Those are some seriously cute pictures of one seriously handsome little man! But we really, I mean, REALLY need to get together. Or before too long we will be planning for sending them off to college and they won't want to go play at the park... Sad. Hope you are all well and enjoying this gorgeous weather! Yay Spring!