Saturday, March 12, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...

It has been a seriously trying week. I think I can honestly say that Julian hasn't been this sick in a very long time..if ever. This even beat the week of strep throat we battled through. He is so severely congested, and has the worst sounding, painful cough...and he is very much not happy about it. Today though, I see a little bit of that sunny personality coming back, and he is sleeping every so slightly better than the last 4 or 5 nights, so things are looking up!!

Even during the dark times though, there was a little light. Every now and then he'd curl up on me and just want to cuddle. I can't very well say no to that.


not pictured: gobs and gobs of snot...

With all three of us sick, it's not been very possible to take advantage of the beautiful Spring weather we've had for the last two days, but the end of Winter is so close I can touch it, and this makes me happy!

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead! One more hour of daylight - photographers everywhere, rejoice with me!

No comments: