Here are three that I made for a prop swap I did with a few friends. I used my usual hat model, of course :)
(I didn't get a pic of the 3rd one modeled...someone woke up from their nap!)
None were perfect, but I still had fun...and I have a couple more in progress. Unfortunately, those are coming along considerably slower as my son now thinks that 11pm is his bedtime. Sure seems like about the time he finally adjusts to the last time change, we start in with a new one. I can't say I'm minding getting to sleep in until 10am though :) Maybe that's the problem. Mommy keeps letting it happen!!
Ok, back to hats...
Here is the hat I received for the prop swap - how freaking cute is this?? Can't wait to use it!




2 comments:
I love your really long one. The owl hat you got is awesome!
The long stocking hat is great....where did you get the pattern from? I am just learning how to crochet and that looks like fun!
Post a Comment