Theme: Undetermined.
I give up on breakfast - sorry. There's not been a lot of breakfast going on here this week. My child has had a fever 6 out of the last 10 days, which equals no appetite for the most part. Add to that a diagnosis of strep throat yesterday (pending 48 hour culture) and you can imagine what life has been like around here! Miserable. Miserable. Miserable. I could frankly care less about breakfast at this point.
(I don't mean to sound whiney, I just don't have the energy to produce fluffy kittens and rainbows at the moment.)
So, I put this together for my 52 so that I can get it over and one with before the strep gets me too. I took the photo on the left for our weekly project on a photography forum (theme: close up) and the photo on the right reminds me of some of the happier (albeit rare) moments from the last few days. I do slowly see signs of that happy baby returning to me, but it's been a very slow progression. Can it be Summer now?

2 comments:
I love this!!! Great job!
Aww : ( Hope everyone is fully recovered now
Post a Comment