In other news, we finally FINALLY got our snow today...enough to keep me home from work and spending time playing outside with my boys. We even managed to squeeze in a nap, all three of us :) It was a great day. Lots of pics to come!
Monday, January 10, 2011
An experiment in shutter speed
I did these as part of a weekly challenge and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out despite really struggling with my super dim lighting situation. In order to have a shutter speed fast enough to freeze the drops, I had to have PLENTY of light, and well...that just doesn't happen in our house. I finally had to beg my Mom to bring over a desk lamp, and that helped a bit. It was a good learning experience...I got to see jsut how high I can set my ISO and I learned that a window over the kitchen sink would be wonderful for a number of reasons. Too bad such a window would look straight into our bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment