Sunday, May 22, 2011

And then this...

Some days it astounds me just how hilariously fun my kid can be. Today has been one of those days. I wish I had a photo for every belly-laugh moment he's given me this morning. There has been quite a few! I did manage to capture these little moments, though. Excuse the crazy flash and overall snapshot-ness. Sometimes you've just gotta get the shot...regardless.  :)

This morning I decided to do some cleaning, so I placed Julian in his play area (gated off...tons of toys) and turned on his bubble machine. I had to come back several times to top it off, as he'd complain when the bubbles got low. Finally I decided to REALLY top the thing off, and filled it to the brim, then walked away to clean the bathroom. I came back to THIS a few minutes later.



I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time. Not only was he (and our exercise ball) covered, but so was the carpet and ALL his toys. It was insanity! Bubble machine overload for sure. A few minutes later I went to 'dry' his hair it frothed up so bad you would think I had dumped a gallon of shampoo in it. I gave up, combed it...and left it. He loved every minute of it and kept asking for MORE bubbles. Really? MORE? I don't think that's possible.

A short while later as he was eating lunch, he got a little cheesy for the camera. Why can't I ever get him to comply like this when it REALLY matters? Nonetheless...these pictures make me smile in a big way, and I giggled the whole time I was taking them. 








In the lame cheesball words of Ni-Hao Kai-Lan....he makes my heart feel SUPER happy. ;)

3 comments:

Four Lease Ranch said...

Wahahaha! Love it!

Lori Romano said...

Aww! Love these! The bubble machine fiasco is hilarious!!! Sounds like a great day!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

WHAT a character, love the pics (not jealous of the mess) My daughter would FLIP for a bubble machine, she's obsessed!