Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day 2011

Was filled with a little of this

And a lot of this




It started out AMAZINGLY with Julian sleeping through the night. No, I'm not lying...he actually did. He's actually done it a few times over the last couple of weeks, but I don't care to jinx myself, so I haven't mentioned it. Once he did awaken, I let him crawl all over us in bed and got covered in sweet toddler kisses (literally) before sending him off to play with Daddy so that I could sleep in a little. Or you know - until 11am. Oops.

Eddie then proceeded to spoil me with brunch and a fantastic detailing job on my car (if you knew what my car looked like on the inside, you'd be pretty impressed with this feat.)  Once Julian was up from his nap, we spent the rest of the evening enjoying the gorgeous weather by going to not one park - but two. I even handed off my camera to Eddie for a bit, and gave him BIG high-fives for getting a few great pictures of Julian and I - in focus! What a rockstar.

It was a great day, and a great way to celebrate Mother's Day.

Oh, did I mention Eddie found a $20 bill in my car? Yep. It was in a sealed card from my Mom. For our Anniversary - which was in September. I wasn't kidding when I said my car was a wreck!

(Thanks Mom!)

1 comment:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Sweet pictures! Julian is getting so big now. Glad you had a good nights sleep and such a great day!