Monday, May 2, 2011

Wanted...

Tonight my husband put this ad on craigslist:

"Looking to buy a used bicycle trailer for taking my boy along when I ride the trail. Would like a double as I will have two kids before long and don't want to have to buy another. Also looking for one that folds up because we don't have alot of room for storage. Let me know your price. Thanks Please call. I won't reply to craiglist messages due to spam. Call Eddie (xxx-xxx-xxxx)"

A short while later he got a call responding to his ad - it was my brother. He wanted to know if we weren't telling him something.

FYI - If ever I were to get pregnant again, I promise to not announce it to the world via craigslist :) And no...there isn't anything we aren't telling. Julian is severely at risk of being a one-hit wonder. Especially with this scowling/screaming phase he's going through. My husband just likes to be prepared I suppose...?

SO...

If you have a bike trailer you're looking to get rid of, let us know :)

2 comments:

Regan said...

That was hilarious!! And I would recommend one that seats two, most of them are designed so you can strap one kid into the middle.

If you haven't already check out the riley.bookoo or manhattan.bookoo sites and search for bike trailers. They had a couple of them listed.

Lori Romano said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! We want one of those things too! And we were thinking a double seater for Cadence and Electra to ride along. Not quite sure how we would strap the dog in securely, but I'm sure we could find a way.