Sunday, May 15, 2011

IHF - May Flowers

This week is a non-contest week, so I'm going to share a couple of my favorite floral pictures. Some are May flowers, some are April flowers :) It is no secret that I will stop what I'm doing to take a picture of a pretty flower...to my husband's chagrin. I can't resist a pretty bloom!
A flowering bush at sunset behind our home.

Tulips in the park (already gone, sadly...)

Our irises in bloom...they are looking a little sadder these days thanks to some pretty balmy days (followed by some dismal cold - ugh!)


If you're a flower nut like me, check out the floral loveliness at iheartfaces.com!

4 comments:

Sephora said...

lovely flowers! love the bokeh and sunlight in the 1st one!

Tamar SB said...

Beautiful - great pops of color!

Tamar

Chellie Dee said...

Oh I love the little bit of sun flare in the last one!

Sojourning Sadlers said...

Your photos & musings are beautiful & so real. I'm a fan of your work & just wanted to let you know that I'm now following!
Julie